Criterion has received many industry recognitions and awards for our comprehensive suite of web accessibility compliance solutions and for creating employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Because disabilities are highly valued skills utilized during WCAG accessibility testing that people without disabilities cannot replicate, Criterion provides our clients with “Real World” test results by including WCAG experts with disabilities on every audit!
Specializing in WCAG Knowledge Transfer
Inaccessible websites, web applications, and mobile apps exist due to fundamental knowledge gaps about WCAG technical guidelines. Criterion addresses these knowledge gaps by providing clients with access to our advanced WCAG online training courses and the most detailed audit results in the industry!
It’s not enough to simply flag WCAG guideline failures during an accessibility audit. To ensure our clients understand the underlying issues behind each WCAG failure, Criterion provides the following meticulous details in every JIRA ticket we create during our audit process:
- Define the intent of the WCAG guideline
- Describe the applicable WCAG success criterion failed
- Provide a screenshot or before and after source code examples
- Provide detailed instructions to repair the issue
- Provide step by step instructions to test the repair for WCAG compliance
All Fields Required