SaaS Subscription Agreement
SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT
Effective Date: February 20, 2017
Description of SaaS Services
- HOSTING AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES. The SaaS Services include the following managed services:
- Network administration, including communications between the gateway and the network operations center through Customer provided cellular wireless transmission or Ethernet connection
- Software administration
- Data administration
- Periodic over-the-air upgrades
- AUTHORIZED USER LICENSE (WEB PORTAL). The Authorized User License for the number of Authorized Users set forth in the Order(s) includes on-going hosting enabling access to the Portal.
- INSTALLATION/ACTIVATION SERVICES: Customer may elect to receive any of the following Installation Services from Service Provider: We currently do not provide any installable services.
- SUPPORT SERVICES. Support Services include unlimited remote service and support during normal business hours and 24x7 for emergency support. Customer will designate one individual who will be the authorized point of contact for all technical support communications between Service Provider and Customer at all times. Service Provider will use commercially reasonable efforts to keep the SaaS Services available on a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week basis, via web site access utilizing the Minimum Configuration, subject to occasional scheduled downtime (during non-working hours, for short periods of time, typically on Sundays and communicated in advance) for maintenance purposes, unforeseen maintenance and systems outages, or routine testing of the SaaS Services. As used herein, “Minimum Configuration” means the minimum configuration of Customer hardware and software required to access the SaaS Services, which, shall be that Users have an Internet connection with sufficient bandwidth and a compatible, updated browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer. In the case of the mobile app(s) services, Users “Minimum Configuration” means the minimum configuration of Customer hardware and software, including but not limited to the installation of the relevant mobile app(s), required to access the SaaS Services, which shall also include that Users have an Internet connection with sufficient bandwidth and access to the mobile app(s) on their mobile device.
- Customer represents and warrants that Customer has all necessary authorization to purchase and pay for the SaaS Services indicated in each Order.
- Customer agrees to provide the necessary electric service, wiring, computer equipment and communication line access (in accordance with UL standards) for access to the SaaS Services. Customer agrees to provide, install and maintain, at Customer’s expense, data communication lines therefor, all pursuant to minimum specifications prescribed by Service Provider and updated from time to time. Customer shall be responsible for ongoing charges for Customer’s own use of such data communication lines, electrical service, computer equipment, etc.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL NOT BE BINDING AND ACCESS TO THE SaaS SERVICES SHALL NOT BE GRANTED UNTIL AN AUTHORIZED SIGNATORY FOR CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.