ADA Website Compliance
We approach ADA website compliance from a “real world” perspective by including accessibility testers with disabilities on every WCAG audit. Quite simply, we believe if you want to know whether a website or application is accessible, you should ask people with disabilities!
Since 2001, Criterion has assisted more than 1,800 clients with their ADA and Section 508 compliance initiatives. We have provided accessibility testing solutions for clients in the following industries: eCommerce, software, security, defense, technology, hotels, hospitality, financial services, banking, insurance, health care, government, education, communications, recreation, and entertainment.
Whether we are testing large eCommerce platforms, software, web applications, or mobile apps we provide our clients with the most accurate and cost-effective accessibility testing in our industry!
Additionally, to ensure long-term ADA website compliance, our accessibility testing methodology emphasizes knowledge transfer to your development team via award-winning online courses and expert WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) support.
Submit Your Questions Here!
Turnkey Website Accessibility Compliance
Our ADA website accessibility compliance services includes:
- Website Accessibility Testing – WCAG 2.0 & Section 508
- Mobile Accessibility Testing - Native iOS & Android Apps, Responsive Websites, Mobile Web, and Hybrid Apps
- PDF Accessibility Testing & Repair – PDF, Word, PowerPoint, or InDesign Documents
- Website Accessibility Training – WCAG Testing, Section 508 Testing, Mobile Accessibility, PDF Accessibility, JAWS Testing, etc.
- Accessibility Consulting – ADA Website Compliance, Section 508 Compliance, Governance, Planning, Vendor Management, etc.
The Criterion Advantage
We encourage you to compare our standard website accessibility compliance package to our competitor’s. If you can find the same deliverables listed below for less money elsewhere, take it!
- Manual Web Accessibility Testing: A 1st Pass web accessibility testing conducted by 4 auditors, including end-users with disabilities and a senior applications developer, utilizing: Screen Readers, Magnifiers, Color Contrast Analyzers, Speech to Text / Text to Speech, Alternative Keyboard Devices, etc.
- Automated Web Accessibility Testing: Website accessibility testing using the industry’s leading HTML validator. NOTE: Automated testing can only capture approximately 17% of WCAG 2.0 Guideline failures. According to the U.S. Government and the W3C: “Web accessibility evaluation tools cannot determine accessibility, they can only assist in doing so.”
- Online Web Accessibility Training: Award-winning interactive WCAG accessibility training courses for your web development team and document developers.
- Customized Web Accessibility Tool Kit: Recommendations for web accessibility tools, plugins, and assistive technologies based on your specific platform and development requirements.
- Dedicated WCAG Technical Support: Support and troubleshooting assistance from a dedicated WCAG testing expert.
ADA Website Compliance Documentation:
- Letter of Retention
- VPAT (Voluntary Product Accessibility Template)
- GPAT (Government Product Accessibility Template)
- Website Accessibility Statement
- Statement of WCAG Compliance
- Vendor management forms
- One Year Warranty: If a customer with a disability experiences an accessibility issue on previously audited content within a year of project completion, we will troubleshoot the issue at no additional charge.
"Our company has been extremely impressed with Criterion’s knowledge, professionalism and exceptional customer service! We plan on working with Criterion for many years to come." – Fortune 500 Mutual Life Insurance Company