ADA Compliance & Web Accessibility Testing
For over 18 years, Criterion’s approach to website compliance has been considered the most robust in the industry because we test from a “real world” perspective, by including expert auditors with disabilities. Quite simply, we believe if you want to know whether your website is accessible, you should ask people with disabilities.
Our website accessibility testing methodology emphasizes knowledge transfer between our WCAG compliance experts, and your web development team. We will provide your team with our award-winning online web accessibility compliance training and dedicated website accessibility support, to ensure your ability to maintain ADA website compliance indefinitely.
ADA Compliance Solutions
Since 2001, Criterion has provided clients with expert website compliance services in the following areas:
- Web Accessibility Testing – WCAG Audit and Section 508 Accessibility Testing
- Mobile Accessibility Testing - Native iOS & Android Apps, Responsive Websites, Mobile Web and Hybrid Apps
- Document Accessibility Testing & Repair – PDF, MS Word, MS PowerPoint or InDesign Documents
- WCAG Compliance Training – Website Accessibility, Mobile Accessibility, PDF Accessibility, JAWS Testing, etc.
- Web Accessibility Consulting – ADA Website Compliance, 508 Compliance, Accessibility Compliance Planning, AQM Accessibility Testing, etc.
Web Accessibility Testing
The underlying intent of WCAG compliance is to ensure a website, or web application, functions properly with a variety of web accessibility tools. Criterion’s use of assistive technologies (software, or hardware, used by people with disabilities) during our web accessibility testing process, ensures the most accurate ADA website compliance results for our clients.
Web accessibility compliance testing tools used during Criterion’s testing process, includes:
- Screen readers
- Text to speech software
- Color contrast analyzers
- Alternative keyboard devices, etc.
- Web accessibility validators
Submit Your Questions Here!
Website Compliance Testing Milestones
Criterion’s streamlined web accessibility compliance testing process ensures our WCAG audits are completed within 7 to 10 business days. Typical WCAG testing milestones, include:
- Develop End-User Test Cases
- Issue Online Web Accessibility Compliance Training Courses to Client’s Web Development Team
- Conduct 1st Pass Web Accessibility Audit by End-Users with Disabilities
- Conduct 1st Pass Web Accessibility Validation Scan
NOTE: Web Accessibility validation tools can accurately identify less than 17% of WCAG compliance failures. Visit Criterion’s Blog for more information about the Limitations of HTML Validation Scans.
- Upload 1st Pass Audit Results to Secure JIRA Portal
- Assign a Dedicated Web Accessibility Consultant to Support Client’s Web Development Team
- Final Web Accessibility Audit by End-Users with Disabilities
- Final Web Accessibility Validation Scan
Creation of ADA Website Compliance Documentation
- Criterion WCAG Compliance Certification
- WCAG Compliance Statement
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)
- WCAG Compliance Contract Clauses for 3rd Party Vendor Management
ADA Web Consulting
Criterion has assisted over 1,800 businesses, and government agencies, which have experienced legal repercussions for non-compliance with ADA. Our accessibility consultants provide clients with valuable insight concerning the impact of ADA compliance requirements on IT governance, policy and planning.
Criterion provides expert ADA compliance consulting services to both large and small corporations, throughout the world. Our longtime clients contact us year after year, with new and exciting project requests! U.S. Bank has been a valued client of ours for over 10 years! During that time, we have provided many ADA compliant solutions, including:
- Federal Contracts Planning and Advisory Services
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Support
- ADA WCAG Compliance Testing
- Online Accessibility Training Courses
- ADA WCAG Compliance Testing and Certification
- 508 Compliance Testing and Certification
"Our company was extremely impressed by Criterion’s knowledge, professionalism and exceptional customer service. Additionally, Criterion provided our web development team with comprehensive web accessibility training and support, to help us reach our goals." - Online Retailer